Incarne un cheval sauvage et vis ta vie.

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

poison (en)

AuteurMessage

Invité
Invité

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeMar 13 Juin 2017 - 0:00

Lex walks down the beach, the eyes to the ground. It's like if the sand and the sea were infused with glacial stars, and he feels like he's walking in the sky. But what? His head is too heavy, and he is doomed to endlessly stay on earth and its hard ground.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Redjim
Redjim

Pseudo : thenoth / gwena

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeSam 17 Juin 2017 - 9:27

ptn en plus j'avais commencé avec Lex et me suis dit "non mais trop bourrée la meuf je me trompe de perso là, heureusement que j'ai vu" poison (en) 409791665 En plus je me suis gourée de lieu jme crois à la plage de cendres là hum

Red just stands on the beach, a bit confused. With Zohra missing he should be happy and assured to be here, one of his favourite places. Though it doesn't feel right ; maybe with everybody looking for her, maybe because it's too easy, or for some other reasons... Anyway, the buckskin stallion sees the grey one coming toward him and in a way feels he's not so happy either. " Hey " He simply says, not too sure he wanna talk.

Invité
Invité

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeLun 19 Juin 2017 - 20:54

The loner quickly emerge from his oil spill of thoughts when a voice hails him. The stranger surprised him. Hey. He answers, with a gloomier voice. Why did the stallion come to him? Why did he hail him? Then he realizes he is probably not allowed to be there. Lex sighs. This place is so soothing. But he doesn't have any right here. Fuck. I shouldn't be there, right? You're gonna make me out, I guess, he says, without any aggressiveness or disregard, just damn weary.
Redjim
Redjim

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeMar 20 Juin 2017 - 12:06

" What ? " Red is first surprised considering he already sees this place as a free one. Then he remembers the old law, the fucking law. " Oh, no. Actually I think everybody should be here. Great place, wright ? :) "

Invité
Invité

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Juin 2017 - 20:02

Oh. Cool. Lex tries a little smile, relieved. Anyway, he wouldn't have had the strenght and the will to resist. He should, though. He doesn't realize that struggling for what he really wants would give a fucking sense to his life. That's right, I'd like it to work like that. He looks at the stallion beside him, and notices like he is stronger and bigger and taller than himself. Lex had never been really impressive in any case. Yeah, that's pretty ... cool. You live here?
Redjim
Redjim

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeMar 27 Juin 2017 - 13:03

" Maybe it will soon ¬¬ " For once he says no more. He already disclosed hints about the rebellion to a certain number of people. Vic already wants to kill him for that :aa: " No, but I often come. Stars is a... thing I share with my dad. " Oroszlàn always loved them and so did his son. " I'm from the north and now kinda live in the Sands... what about you ? "

Invité
Invité

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeMer 28 Juin 2017 - 20:27

Woman, Red's just betraying all my projects, i start to believe he doesn't wanna see GS without any chief ¬¬ Lex frowns, disconcerted by his enigmatic words, but doesn't add anything, keeping his reflection for himself. He listens to the stallion, and let his lips form a slight smile. It's pretty nice to have sweet remembers like these ones, he said. Then the stranger wanna know about him. He stresses a little : he doesn't use to talk about himself, because nobody asks him (poison (en) 613727) and because he's ashamed of his own fucking life. Well I ... Hm. I always have been a loner, and I don't think it'll change one day. He stares at the stallion one second, and continues. You'd been disappointed with the Ices? He wouldn't be suprised if he was. Lex have never been attracted by groups, and let alone by these huge and frightening kingdoms.
Redjim
Redjim

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Juin 2017 - 9:43

He's just DUMB poison (en) 3744804541 " Don't you have any ? " Red is rather lame at reading people but this guy really sounds like he had / has a sad life. " Ha, I understand. If it wasn't for my family I would live alone myself. I left the Ices to look for some siblings in the Sands, and... well, I did some shit in the north that made me prefer to leave ¬¬ Haha truth is I'm not really socially adapted :face: " Red doesn't know why he share thus personnal matters with a complete stranger. It feels like they are two lost souls sitting next to each other at a bar, telling their shitty stories and will never meet again.

Invité
Invité

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Juil 2017 - 10:02

Well, it's easier to share your problems with a perfect stranger you'll never see again, however he won't judge you because he doesn't know you. Anyway, you don't care about a the stranger's opinion. Uh, not so much, he answers with an embarrassed smile. He listens to the other guy. Wow he's so brave to put some humor to his problems. The only humor Lex owns is fucking dark and bitter. Yeah we're both the kind to run away the problems ahah. The truth, this is that Lex is the worst shitty coward in this shitty world, always running away some things that will follow him until he fights them. You seem to have a huge family, don't you? It sounds pretty scary. Really, Lex? Do you really think that being surrounded by people who love you and believe in you sounds scary? It's just your deepest secret dream.

Dernière édition par Lex le Lun 10 Juil 2017 - 17:39, édité 1 fois
Redjim
Redjim

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeDim 9 Juil 2017 - 22:17

" For some of us it's hard to make some " he says looking at the open sea. (Good memories.) " Yeah ¬¬ Yes, two sisters, two brothers, a niece, three nephews, two daugthers... hum It's a fucking mayhem poison (en) 923492 And, a very source of troubles. But... you know, I love them I love you No family ? " That would maybe explain the loner thing and the lack of those 'sweet memories'.

Invité
Invité

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeLun 10 Juil 2017 - 21:00

Damnit, he has to be so responsible with all these people ... He must take care of them before his own interest, what Lex is unable to do. But he's sure he's not for that kind of stuff, because he's too unstable. Anyway, he doesn't even have any question to ask himself about that. Uh, no, I had a family when I was a kid, but, hm, not a really good family life I guess. He says that with a little bitter sneer, because it's a fucking euphemism. I escaped them as soon as I could, actually. He's not ready to tell him more, because the truth is too painful and shameful.

Redjim
Redjim

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeSam 15 Juil 2017 - 20:36

" Oh. Sometimes family sucks. " It may seems strange to hear that from Red's mouth, regarding the love and commitment he feels for its own family, but he is well aware of the deviant family links. " Is your life better now ? " he asks with a confident smile.

Invité
Invité

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitimeMar 5 Déc 2017 - 19:58

Family sucks, to say the least. Lex's eyes drift on the starry sea. He's fucking not ready to say if his life is better now. He would answer Anka. Anka would make his life better. Maybe she will succeed. I don't know, man. I hope. It's not worst, at any rate. You can't make an answer more vague and lost than this one. What about you ?

Contenu sponsorisé

poison (en) Empty
poison (en) Icon_minitime

poison (en)
Page 1 sur 1